Python Hino Toyota Nissan Diesel Special Truck Diagnostic Tool
Portable Multi-protocol Diagnostics
Python Hino Toyota Nissan Diesel Special Diagnostic Instrument is a
Diagnostic System Tester for common rail system by DENSO.
This multi-protocol hardware interface is designed to communicate
to all OBD II vehicle diagnostic networks.
Update: via CD, cannot update online
This tool can not only be used for diesel diagnosis but also okay
for trucks, 9V~36V supported.
Python Hino Toyota Nissan Diesel Diagnostic Instrument Description:
This product is a low-cost, multi-protocol interface that is
designed to communicate to all OBD II vehicle diagnostic
networks.It includes a J2534 API for reprogramming and pass-through
diagnostics. This versatile tool communicates with a PC by use of
the PC's USB port.
The Special Diagnostic Instrument has a compact size which increases its portability. Only weighing
2.8 ounces makes it easy to use everywhere.
1. Field reflashable
2. Reprogramming voltage of 0V/5V
3. Independently controlled
4. Keyword/KWP2000 L-Line Key Features
5. Multi-protocol support:
• ISO 11898-2, J1939, J2284
• KWP2000/Keyword and ISO 9141-2
6. J2534 API for reprogramming and pass-through diagnostics
7. Allows PC to be isolated from vehicle
8. USB-PC connection
9. Compact size & low-cost
10. Vehicle battery read (VBAT) support
11. Wide input voltage range (7.5-32V)
1pc x OBD diagnosis interface
3pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's CD